Congratulations to Dr. Gillwald, Ms. Deen-Swarray and Ms. Morrell for winning the best paper at the CPRsouth8/CPRafrica2013 conference. The paper was titled Lifting the veil on ICT gender indicators in Africa. The presentation and the policy briefs can be found here and here.
- CPRsouth 2017: Young Scholar Applications
- CPRsouth 2017: Connecting the next billion
- Joint Research Ph.D. Fellowship
- EPPI Centre – call for proposals
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: 2016 Young Scholar Awards
- 2016 ITS Biennial Conference in Taipei, Taiwan — June 26-29, 2016
- CPRsouth 2016: Extension of deadline to 22 Jan 2016