Congratulations to Sangamitra Ramachander (India) for winning the best paper title this time at CPRsouth6. Her paper, The Price Sensitivity of Mobile Use among Low Income Households in Six Countries of Asia discussed a study draws on data generated using the Contingent Valuation method to examine whether mobile use is sensitive to small declines in the current per-minute price of use for low income households in six countries of Asia: Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, and Thailand. The quantitative and qualitative research reported in the paper is a part of a six-country study, Teleuse at the bottom of the pyramid 3, conducted by LIRNEasia (www.lirneasia.net).

The runner-up best paper title was won by Faheem Hussain (Bangladesh) for his paper titled Telecom Regulatory Environment in Digital Bangladesh: Exploring the Disconnects between Public Policies/Regulations and Real World Sector Performance.

The best papers were judged by Prof. Masatsugu Tsuji and Mr. Laurent Elder who are also members of the CPRsouth board. 65% of the final score comes from the judges while the remaining 35% comes from the audience.

4 Responses to CPRsouth6

  1. I absolutely love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.

    Did you make this web site yourself? Please reply back as
    I’m trying to create my own personal blog and would love to know where you got this
    from or exactly what the theme is called. Appreciate it!

  2. I am glad to be one of several visitors on this outstanding internet site (:, regards for putting up.

  3. I like this weblog so much, saved to favorites. “To hold a pen is to be at war.” by Francois Marie Arouet Voltaire.

  4. hair healthy says:

    I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your site.
    Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?

    A small number of my blog readers have complained about
    my blog not operating correctly in Explorer
    but looks great in Safari. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?

    Feel free to surf to my web site – hair healthy

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>