Zhong Liu is currently Associate Professor at The School of Business Administration, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, China. He won a PhD from The Judge Business School, Universityof Cambridgein 2006, a Master of Communications Management from The University of Strathclyde in 2001 and a Bachelor in Telecommunications Engineering from Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunication. In 1990-2001, Zhong Liu worked in China’s telecommunications industry. Dr. Liu’s main research interests are Telecommunications and the Internet Policy. His articles appeared in Communications of The Association for Information Systems, Economics Perspective and et al. He is Trustee of Intentional Institute of Communications, Senior Fellow of Information Economy Project at GeorgeMasonLawSchool, Academic Associate at Arlington Economics LLC. Dr. Liu was the invited speaker at OECD conference of Empowering E-Consumers: Strengthening Consumer Protection in the Internet Economy.
- EPPI Centre – call for proposals
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: 2016 Young Scholar Awards
- 2016 ITS Biennial Conference in Taipei, Taiwan — June 26-29, 2016
- CPRsouth 2016: Extension of deadline to 22 Jan 2016
- CPRsouth submission deadline: 22 Jan 2016
- 2015 Global Go To Think Tank Index – Voting Round II
- CPRsouth 2016 – Call for Papers