Zhong Liu is currently Associate Professor at The School of Business Administration, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, China. He won a PhD from The Judge Business School, Universityof Cambridgein 2006, a Master of Communications Management from The University of Strathclyde in 2001 and a Bachelor in Telecommunications Engineering from Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunication. In 1990-2001, Zhong Liu worked in China’s telecommunications industry. Dr. Liu’s main research interests are Telecommunications and the Internet Policy. His articles appeared in Communications of The Association for Information Systems, Economics Perspective and et al. He is Trustee of Intentional Institute of Communications, Senior Fellow of Information Economy Project at GeorgeMasonLawSchool, Academic Associate at Arlington Economics LLC. Dr. Liu was the invited speaker at OECD conference of Empowering E-Consumers: Strengthening Consumer Protection in the Internet Economy.
- Resources for Young Scholars
- CPR South Conference: 2015
- PH regulator to measure internet service performance
- Young Scholar Awards 2015: Extension of deadline
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: 2015 Young Scholar Awards
- New deadline for CPRsouth 2015 abstracts: 05 January 2015
- CPRsouth 2015: Call for abstracts/paper proposals