Zhong Liu is currently Associate Professor at The School of Business Administration, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, China. He won a PhD from The Judge Business School, Universityof Cambridgein 2006, a Master of Communications Management from The University of Strathclyde in 2001 and a Bachelor in Telecommunications Engineering from Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunication. In 1990-2001, Zhong Liu worked in China’s telecommunications industry. Dr. Liu’s main research interests are Telecommunications and the Internet Policy. His articles appeared in Communications of The Association for Information Systems, Economics Perspective and et al. He is Trustee of Intentional Institute of Communications, Senior Fellow of Information Economy Project at GeorgeMasonLawSchool, Academic Associate at Arlington Economics LLC. Dr. Liu was the invited speaker at OECD conference of Empowering E-Consumers: Strengthening Consumer Protection in the Internet Economy.
- When communication fails during a disaster
- If Global Communication Systems Went Down for One Day
- Call for Papers: CPR LATAM (formerly known as ACORN-REDECOM)
- A 21st Century Wedding where Skype Is the Venue
- M4D Doctoral Workshop, Dakar, April 7, 2014
- Is Your Grandparent on Facebook Yet?
- Call for Abstracts: EuroCPR2014 Centre For European Policy Studies (CEPS) – Brussels 24-25/03/2014
Systematic review trainingAll selected participants will attend a training course At the Blue Waters hotel, Wadduwa, Sri Lanka From 18-20 October 2013