Prof. Supriya Singh is the Professor of Sociology of Communications at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University. She also the deputy head at the Research, Graduate School of Business and Law, RMIT University. She is the Project Leaderof Smart Services Cooperative Research Centre and Program Leader of Community Sustainability, Global Cities Research Institute, RMIT University. Her research is focused on the sociology of money and banking, user-centred design of information and communication technologies, qualitative methodology and the domestic aspects of globalization.
- When communication fails during a disaster
- If Global Communication Systems Went Down for One Day
- Call for Papers: CPR LATAM (formerly known as ACORN-REDECOM)
- A 21st Century Wedding where Skype Is the Venue
- M4D Doctoral Workshop, Dakar, April 7, 2014
- Is Your Grandparent on Facebook Yet?
- Call for Abstracts: EuroCPR2014 Centre For European Policy Studies (CEPS) – Brussels 24-25/03/2014
Systematic review trainingAll selected participants will attend a training course At the Blue Waters hotel, Wadduwa, Sri Lanka From 18-20 October 2013