Prof. Supriya Singh is the Professor of Sociology of Communications at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University. She also the deputy head at the Research, Graduate School of Business and Law, RMIT University. She is the Project Leaderof Smart Services Cooperative Research Centre and Program Leader of Community Sustainability, Global Cities Research Institute, RMIT University. Her research is focused on the sociology of money and banking, user-centred design of information and communication technologies, qualitative methodology and the domestic aspects of globalization.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: 2015 Young Scholar Awards
- New deadline for CPRsouth 2015 abstracts: 05 January 2015
- CPRsouth 2015: Call for abstracts/paper proposals
- The myth of broadband in the Philippines
- Peer(ing) Pressure: Why PLDT should give in (Part 3 of a 3-part series)
- Nothing to fear in peering: A conversation with Bitstop.ph (Part 2 of a 3-part series)
- “To peer or not to peer”: A conversation with Bitstop.ph (Part 1 of a 3-part series)