Prof. Supriya Singh is the Professor of Sociology of Communications at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University. She also the deputy head at the Research, Graduate School of Business and Law, RMIT University. She is the Project Leaderof Smart Services Cooperative Research Centre and Program Leader of Community Sustainability, Global Cities Research Institute, RMIT University. Her research is focused on the sociology of money and banking, user-centred design of information and communication technologies, qualitative methodology and the domestic aspects of globalization.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: 2016 Young Scholar Awards
- 2016 ITS Biennial Conference in Taipei, Taiwan — June 26-29, 2016
- CPRsouth 2016: Extension of deadline to 22 Jan 2016
- CPRsouth submission deadline: 22 Jan 2016
- 2015 Global Go To Think Tank Index – Voting Round II
- CPRsouth 2016 – Call for Papers
- AMCIS 2016 Call for Papers