Masatsugu Tsuji , PhD is professor of Economics at the Graduate School of Applied Informatics, University of Hyogo, Japan. In 2009 he received the Thammasat University Award, Provided by Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand. He is serving in the board of directors of the International Telecommunications Society, and as the president Japanese Association of Product Development and Management and the council vice president at the Japan Society of Information and Communication. He is also in the council of Japanese Telemedicine and Telecare Association.
- When communication fails during a disaster
- If Global Communication Systems Went Down for One Day
- Call for Papers: CPR LATAM (formerly known as ACORN-REDECOM)
- A 21st Century Wedding where Skype Is the Venue
- M4D Doctoral Workshop, Dakar, April 7, 2014
- Is Your Grandparent on Facebook Yet?
- Call for Abstracts: EuroCPR2014 Centre For European Policy Studies (CEPS) – Brussels 24-25/03/2014
Systematic review trainingAll selected participants will attend a training course At the Blue Waters hotel, Wadduwa, Sri Lanka From 18-20 October 2013