Masatsugu Tsuji , PhD is professor of Economics at the Graduate School of Applied Informatics, University of Hyogo, Japan. In 2009 he received the Thammasat University Award, Provided by Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand. He is serving in the board of directors of the International Telecommunications Society, and as the president Japanese Association of Product Development and Management and the council vice president at the Japan Society of Information and Communication. He is also in the council of Japanese Telemedicine and Telecare Association.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: 2015 Young Scholar Awards
- New deadline for CPRsouth 2015 abstracts: 05 January 2015
- CPRsouth 2015: Call for abstracts/paper proposals
- The myth of broadband in the Philippines
- Peer(ing) Pressure: Why PLDT should give in (Part 3 of a 3-part series)
- Nothing to fear in peering: A conversation with Bitstop.ph (Part 2 of a 3-part series)
- “To peer or not to peer”: A conversation with Bitstop.ph (Part 1 of a 3-part series)