Application periods for the 2013 Internship Program:
- 1st Batch – Closed
- 2nd Batch – 18 January to 13 February 2013
- 3rd Batch – 15 March to 10 April 2013
The program offers eligible candidates of members the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Internship candidates must:
- be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB members, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have relevant professional experience.
*** ADB does not accept applications from close relatives of ADB personnel.
The internship application process is online through the ADB Recruitment Center. School registration and nomination is no longer required.
- Applicant’s Quick Reference Guide [ PDF: 2,301kb | 4 pages ]
- For internship ARC application-related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For internship-related queries not found in our FAQs, please email@example.com.
When applying please mention that you found this position on International Development Communities.