The announcement regarding the selected papers for CPRafrica2012/CPRsouth7 was sent to authors today. The selected paper presenters are excepted to revert with a policy brief based on their paper. Under the mentoring of Dr. Sujata Gamage the paper presenters have the chance to improve their policy briefs prior to the conference.
- When communication fails during a disaster
- If Global Communication Systems Went Down for One Day
- Call for Papers: CPR LATAM (formerly known as ACORN-REDECOM)
- A 21st Century Wedding where Skype Is the Venue
- M4D Doctoral Workshop, Dakar, April 7, 2014
- Is Your Grandparent on Facebook Yet?
- Call for Abstracts: EuroCPR2014 Centre For European Policy Studies (CEPS) – Brussels 24-25/03/2014
Systematic review trainingAll selected participants will attend a training course At the Blue Waters hotel, Wadduwa, Sri Lanka From 18-20 October 2013