The announcement regarding the selected papers for CPRafrica2012/CPRsouth7 was sent to authors today. The selected paper presenters are excepted to revert with a policy brief based on their paper. Under the mentoring of Dr. Sujata Gamage the paper presenters have the chance to improve their policy briefs prior to the conference.
- The myth of broadband in the Philippines
- Peer(ing) Pressure: Why PLDT should give in (Part 3 of a 3-part series)
- Nothing to fear in peering: A conversation with Bitstop.ph (Part 2 of a 3-part series)
- “To peer or not to peer”: A conversation with Bitstop.ph (Part 1 of a 3-part series)
- Highway Africa Conference 2014 – Call for Papers
- WG 9.4: Social Implications of Computers in Developing Countries 13th International Conference on Social Implications of Computers in Developing Countries
- Philippines’ slow and costly internet puzzle