Best Paper and Runner Up of CPRsouth3

Dimuthu Ratnadiwakara a researcher at LIRNEasia won the Best Paper competition and Cheryll Soriano a PhD candidate at the National University of Singapore (NUS) was placed Runner Up at the CPRsouth3 Conference in Beijing, China.

Dimuthu’s paper focused on the Reduction of Transaction costs in Agriculture while Cheryll paper looked at the use of web portals by NGOs in the Philippines.

Prof. Myeong Cheol Park of Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) and Prof. Millie Rivera of National University of Singapore (NUS) acted as judges for the competition. 65% of the final score comes from the judges while the remaining 35% comes from the audience.

This entry was posted in CPRsouth3, News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Best Paper and Runner Up of CPRsouth3

1. Helena says:

I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for.
    Does one offer guest writers to write content to suit
    your needs? I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write concerning here.
    Again, awesome site!

Here is my web-site: A Gold Necklace Set (Helena)

2. In middle school, one of my best friends at the time gave me a letter and box and told me not to open them until I was on the bus home. He was waiting right outside the window as I opened them, and it was a small piece of jewellery and a letter asking me out. I started laughing because I wasn expecting it, and I just horribly awkward like that. He saw me laughing and ran away. I couldn follow him because the bus started to leave. I tried to talk to him in person for days after that, but he managed to avoid me. We didn talk for 6 months and I definitely lost a good friend. He was definitely a bit cowardly by using the letter and timing to run away and then avoiding me, but if he had been willing to talk to me I would have apologised for reflexively laughing and said yes.
    bogner skijacke [url=http://wagner-werft.de/login/for-wordpress/admin/dashboards/drivers/include5/bogner/whzyzxfi-p-417.html]bogner skijacke[/url]

3. Do you want to know why? The Phillippines is a country smack dab in the middle of asia with a population that is very westernized, very friendly and very poor. The English that the average Filipino can speak is amazing and sounds very clear to us compared to the English from somebody who studied it in India. I frequently work in Asia and regularly see Filipinos in my travels, these people are always friendly and warm when you meet them in public and 9 times out of 10 they can communicate in English perfectly. This is a strange thing to find when dropped in the dead center of Taiwan or Hong Kong where a large portion of the people can only speak broken English.
    louboutin sale outlet

4. jump to contentmy subreddits/u/OKDokeComputer has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    giuseppe zanotti sale polyvore

5. I don think it either to be honest. It just is and the more you attempt to be different consciously, rather than being yourself, the more problems you have later on in life coming to grips with who you really are.
    converse gates

6. If the sea level rises 5 metres, but there a massive expansion of arability/habitability of Siberia and the Canadian Shield along with the opportunity cost of cheap energy that increases wealth in impoverished countries; which is better on net is very difficult to determine.overview for pocketknifeMT
    converse slip

7. You can hurt a pedal by providing too much current. This is why you able to daisy chain pedals together on a single power supply. It is only when the power supply has less than the required current, or if you are providing the wrong voltage (9v, 12v, etc) that you can hurt your pedals.
    converse lila

8. jump to contentmy subredditswhat’s this?TROPHY CASEEdmonton is a fast growing city with people moving in from everywhere. People who have grown up here and experienced winter driving know how to drive properly, know the better routes, and know how long the transits will be. If you from out of town, you going to be taking the same congested routes as all the other newcomers, you going to be new to the road conditions, and you going to be more impatient. I sorry for your frustration, but I rarely have problems, and if you getting the bird and getting cut off that much, you doing something wrong. If not, grow a thicker skin and stop caring what other people think. If you commute time is longer, then you going to experience proportionally more assholes. Fast growing city with lots of newcomers and poor conditions is just a formula for problems. If you disagree, please tell me what you think the problem is? Is it the air? Does oil money make you slowly turn into an asshole? I fucking hate it when people say “oh, _____ city has shitty drivers” without even thinking about why they are like that. In Edmonton, they just growing pains. It predictable and understandable that you would encounter more bad drivers than a slowly growing city with less sprawl and better conditions.
    mens christian louboutin

9. Samantha has actually made a come back according to the kids. They still sell a lot of the historical characters I grew up with and some new ones too. No Felicity or Molly though. :(
    christian louboutin shoes

10. /r/AnarchistNews : Without exception, everyone is called upon today to construct his/her patriotic identity as a response to the supreme imperative of our shared whiteness: ‘act as if the land were initially without owners’. (Open Access PDF) (10)
    converse all stars chucks

11. How do they not display evidence? 3 different websites all have the same information and if you would search in Google, you see that there many more. Just because you had a good experience with it, doesn mean everyone will.
    nude christian louboutins

12. der jordan says:

But sometimes I just need to cry! Unluckily for me, everyone can tell when I been crying too haha, so it not like I can just sneak off into the bathroom and come out a few minutes later like everything is fine. My face goes red and puffy, my eyes turn to glass and get puffy. My voice changes.
    der jordan

13. science has taught me that the universe is mostly boring and far too complicated to allow most things we consider even slightly fantastical
    outlet bogner

14. bareMinerals Well Rested Finished 1/4/15 My first empty! I got this in a swap and I don know how much there was in it. I liked the color, it was sort of golden which I like in my highlighters, but I don know how much it really did, and I have others I like better. WNR
    christian louboutin daffodile

15. In short: Appease the Russians by trading them a sweet deal for Ingria, avoid fighting on two fronts, get trade and build relations with everyone except Denmark and Russia and stay out of central Europe in the beginning (its a bloodbath).overview for PlayerDeus
    mcm geldbeutel

16. Just be thankful that Destiny actually does it a lot slower than other MMO my years and years of grinding at the top level of WoW becomes obsolete when even new players can start at max level or buy a mex level character with better gear score than all previous expansions. It is just the way things are, Bungie arent doing too badly.overview for Phister
    pumps jimmy choo

17. This is the part that was hard for me. I didn want to be chastised or made to feel guilty for looking back at photos or reminiscing about our life before. My wife gets that and doesn hold it against me. She spent a lot of our relationship and marriage depressed and didn know why, but that doesn mean that we didn have good times. We are both able to look back and appreciate those times because that is our story.
    giuseppe zanotti kleidung

18. I don know if it fair enough to say, because some poachers are poor people too, they are doing it for money. So if we cannot improve their life and society and help them understand that animal tourism benefits them, going there to do safaris drives, that kind of financial support can build a society, school, hospital.
    converse outlet düsseldorf

19. I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for content,
    thanks to web.

20. Edit: Another plus I found for the SVS is that it totally quiet, versus immersion circulators which make noise, well, because they circulating. I thinking I might return my SVS because the vacuum sealer it came with is now broken (and costco takes everything back), but I on the fence about whether I should get a replacement SVS or an anova. I read some complaints about the touchscreen and the evaporation issue kinda freaks me out.
    mcm handtaschen

21. mcm shops says:

jump to contentmy subredditsMODERATOR OFwhat’s this?TROPHY CASEI in college and a good portion of my friends (7 8) have a Windows Phone. We all used 6snap to communicate with friends, in fact it resulted in less interaction on Facebook because we just use Snapchat.
    mcm shops

22. Drinking shouldn be seen has something negative as long as it consumed in moderation. I mean in business settings there are often a few drinks too (cocktail receptions). Personal preference is completely fine, but I don know why he so snobby about it by insinuating that everyone who drinks become a total mess at the end of the night.
    tory burch schuhe günstig

23. Repeater 2 then forwards packet to Repeater 1
    mcm taschen sale

24. mcm tote says:

What I most definitely did not expect to see was Lionel Messi scoring a fantastic goal off the goalpost.
    mcm tote

25. the work doesnt phase me. it that the company are making me do this fucking retarded NVQ when all of the comptia and microsoft qualifications i be earning over the next 2 years will completely supercede it. which in turn makes the whole year of studying like a fuckhole almost completely redundant.overview for pomohomomofo
    christian louboutin taschen münchen

26. Having experienced homelessness myself, a designated area with maintained facilities would have been far more preferable than squatting in empty buildings, under tarps on roofs, and other places that I had to sleep. The reasons shelters have those problems does have some overlap with common issues amongst the homeless but also the same that develop in any similar arrangements. Indeed a free campground that had shower facilities and toilets and some options for laundry, maintained in volunteer workshifts overseen by government staff, would eliminate many problems associated with conditions akin to shelters and jails.
    travel jordan

27. Anor Londo specifically stood out to me, because at one point you trapped at a bonfire in a castle full of armored giants until you press onward and can loop back. Some of the paths you could unlock to go between areas are awesome and make the world feel so linked.
    converse star player ev mid

28. This makes sense, but there isn an effort for event driven TTS. It be one thing if it existed and it sucked, but it doesn even exist. It basically: Speech recognition, some basic TTS output and the full shebang (Visually impaired accessible user interfaces.) There isn an in between or even a real attempt at in between.
    adidas samba grün

29. mcm parfüm says:

After the last sentence I never heard it again. But it was enough. I knew my goal. At the time I had about 100 lbs. I was skinny, I didn have force. I was helpless.
    mcm parfüm

30. Yes, yes it is. See the Stern Report.
    taschen von mcm

31. bogner jeans says:

What happens to the money? The government cannot give it all to the one not guilty person; there is no reason to believe it was all rightfully his. They can just put it back where they found it; many people not involved with the case at all are aware of that cash now, so someone will just steal it right away.
    bogner jeans

32. It not? Don get me wrong, it by far the best part of the song, but in compensating for the lack of musical or lyrical interest supplied by Drake, the production draws a lot of attention.
    tory burch handtasche

33. taschen mcm says:

That is the hierarchy that leads to the lowest risk of adverse health outcomes.
    taschen mcm

34. I used to be all that and a bag of chips when it came to rollerblading when I was younger, though this could have easily been due to incorrect memories of my own prowess and due to the fact that I was about 7 the last time I went rollerblading. Either way I was up for it. Now a thing about my roommate rollerblades. The right foot is perfectly fine: wheels straight, wheels fully intact, laces and those strap things perfectly fine. The left foot is ridiculous. The front wheel looks like a trapezoid and halfway up the trapezoid, there is no gel part. The upper half of the trapezoid is pure plastic that gives the wheel it shape, the skeleton of the wheel if you will. I later learned that the uneven ness of the left foot causes you to not be able to skate straight.
    mcm tasche ratenkauf