Best Paper and Runner Up of CPRsouth3

Dimuthu Ratnadiwakara a researcher at LIRNEasia won the Best Paper competition and Cheryll Soriano a PhD candidate at the National University of Singapore (NUS) was placed Runner Up at the CPRsouth3 Conference in Beijing, China.

Dimuthu’s paper focused on the Reduction of Transaction costs in Agriculture while Cheryll paper looked at the use of web portals by NGOs in the Philippines.

Prof. Myeong Cheol Park of Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) and Prof. Millie Rivera of National University of Singapore (NUS) acted as judges for the competition. 65% of the final score comes from the judges while the remaining 35% comes from the audience.

This entry was posted in CPRsouth3, News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Best Paper and Runner Up of CPRsouth3

  1. Helena says:

    I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for.
    Does one offer guest writers to write content to suit
    your needs? I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write concerning here.
    Again, awesome site!

    Here is my web-site: A Gold Necklace Set (Helena)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>